[78-L] Dish dyring racks.

Linda and Robert tooelemountains at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 10:28:15 PST 2008

I'm original poster.
Thanks, I will get the bamboo drying rack.
But last month I bought Lowes' 2.5 HP Hang Up shop vac for $19.99 (on
sale, normally 29.99).
And these 99 cent crevice tools which I tried and they fit the Lowes
perfectly. They used to have 3 colors which would help identify which
cleaning solution each is used with, but red sold out.
TotalVac dot com: FA-5400-2, FA-5400-3AS.

A cheapo direct drive TT off of ebay and felt strips designed for
dedicated record cleaners to glue over slots cut along the crevice tools
should make for a drying system.

Rob.

Database version: 5.11440