[78-L] LET'S HAVE ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 09:56:43 PST 2008

I compared the voice on Madrigueras' "Let's Have Another Cup Of Coffee"
Columbia 2651-D with the vocalist on "I'm With You" Red Nichols (as
"Captivators")  Melotone  Mt12236 who is identified by Rust as Tony Sacco.
Now mind you this is very unscientific but he sounds like the vocalist on
Madrigueras side. It is Tony Sacco in my opinion. Sacco sings on several
other Nichols side in August of 1931 on Melotone 12235. "Rives Stay Away
xFrom My Door" and"I Idolize My Baby's Eyes." I'd be interested in opinions
from other members who own these sides.

Al Simmons