[78-L] White Xmas.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 29 17:00:06 PST 2008

That's exactly what an "album" originally was, a hard-covered object with
pockets (or sleeves) inside, similar to a photo album. When the LP came along
in 1948, it continued the concept since most LPs contained the same number of
selections as had previously been in a 78 set. Some even still use the term for
a CD.

dl