[78-L] Books on line

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Dec 29 10:33:39 PST 2008

I worked for Alibris as head book buyer from 1999 to 2002.

Some people asked me at the time if "Alibris" was the book world version of
"asexual."   I wouldn't say that,   but certainly the huge quantities of
books we handled removed a lot of the romance from the used and rare book
trade!

Alibris is a good site to buy books,  as is ABEbooks.com   AddAll is a good
general search site which looks at many different web sites to help you find
the book you want.

My apologies if this info has already been posted here at some point.

Taylor B