[78-L] Bunny Berigan on Brunswick 7784 "Where Are You?"

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Dec 28 17:38:13 PST 2008

Some fundamental questions wasn't answered -- of what material and what
era is this test pressing?  Solid shellac, laminated shellac, or vinyl?
At the time of pre-issue, or from years of potential reissue?  10-inch
trimmed or oversized showing the writing outside the rim?  This might
tell something as to why this was pressed and what chances there are
that these are unissued masters.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com