[78-L] Christmas Music

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 28 10:27:27 PST 2008

That's odd..the Warner-Spector issue wasn't hard to find in Canada as a single
LP in (I think) the late 70s or early 80s.

And I forgot to list Little Saint Nick. Suffice to say that rock stations
continued to play "the hits" with the odd Christmas record mixed in even
through Christmas Day for many years.

dl