[78-L] HELP! I'm buried in STYROFOAM!!!

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Dec 26 18:58:29 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Biel" <mbiel at mbiel.com>
> T'was the day before Christmas and I knew I was in trouble when the Post
> Office lady wheeled my package out on a handtruck!  It was 20x20x10 and
> it had a Kurt Nauck mailing label on it.  I knew I had gotten a lot of
> 16-inchers in his unsold list, but not enough to fill THAT box!
<snip>
Unpacking boxes containining 17,454,138 styrofoam (TM REG!) peanuts only
becomes a MAJOR challenge when one is being assisted by one's CAT! Any
cat worth his/her name believes, of course, that EACH and EVERY "peanut"
MUST be individually KILLED....resulting in "peanuts" winding up ALL OVER
one's abode (often in fragments...?!)

Sadly, AFAIK, these CANNOT be recycled...and I suspect if one BURNS the
sumbitches toxic byproducts abound!

PLEASE use crumpled local newspapers...which I can UNcrumple and read
news from elsewhere...?!

...stevenc