[78-L] White Christmas

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 25 21:58:17 PST 2008

This could really drive you crazy..A550 has only 4 discs, A403 has 5, and
obviously they used the same artwork and copyright date, just changing some of
the titles on the cover. I have isolated discs from A550 so I don't know what
was dropped, although my guess would be Danny Boy and one other..I'll Be Home
for Christmas is recoupled with Faith of Our Fathers in A550. (I can't imagine
them dropping God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen though.)

Re takes, I forgot to mention double letters..this means the same take but a
different lacquer cut on another turntable. I'll leave it to others to
experiment with sync stereo on these.

dl