[78-L] Correction - First take of White Christmas

Bud Black banjobud at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 25 20:37:20 PST 2008

It's on a Universal DVD and proclaims on the front "3 Discs - New Color
Version," the three discs being the colorized version, disc two is the
original black and white, and the third disc is the music CD.  No indication
of a take number, but the recording is definitely the 1942 version. The
number on the package is 61102370.  I purchased this item at Wal-Mart for
$19.95.

Bud