[78-L] Page Cavanaugh

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 25 11:29:33 PST 2008

I have at least one later LP (Softly, on Time). Lord is totally screwed up
about dates on Cavanaugh..lists the Time one as "70's?" and an early 60s
Reprise as 1969, but like me, he probably didn't consider Cavanaugh JAZZ. I
like his stuff, but it's hip pop, and too often comes off as a white King Cole
Trio.

Off to overstuff myself at the sister's place.

dl