[78-L] HELP! I'm buried in STYROFOAM!!!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 25 10:26:24 PST 2008

I get my winnings shipped to a US address and open them in whatever motel I'm
at..getting records disconnected from static-charged styrofoam has become my
second hobby. I now always have a tape gun with me, great for picking up stray
bits of styrofoam. And one by one, the motels are cordoning off their dumpsters
(they probably have my photo on a wanted poster as well).

dl