[78-L] Xmas Music

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Dec 25 08:20:44 PST 2008

I've forgotten where I got the following  but I've come across four titles
from the Sound Track of "Holiday Inn". I only have them on reel to reel so
the provenance is impossible to ascertain at this late date in my carierre..
They are: "Be Careful It's My Heart"; "I'll Capture Your Heart"; "White
Christmas"(with Marjorie) "Happy Holiday".(with Marjorie or Leinhart or
whomever,)).
Further.... "Song Of Freedom Decca 18426;  "Lazy" Decca 18427; "Let's Start
The New Year Right" Decca 18429;
"I've Got Plenty To Be Thankful For" Decca 18426;  "I'll Capture Your heart"
Decca 18427 ;  "White Christmas" Decca 23778 (Sorry it's a 'Personality
Series')  "Easter Parade" Decca 18425, "Happy Holiday" Decca 18424 and "Be
Careful It's My Heart" Decca 18424 all of them studio jobs are also here.
It's a shaky reconstruction but I love that movie, the music in it and Der
Bingle.

I will gladly transfer to CD for 78-L members who want this snowy stuff.

Al Simmons