[78-L] Ho Ho Ho^

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Wed Dec 24 16:11:32 PST 2008

At 12:47 PM 12/24/2008, Michael Biel wrote:
>Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
>
> > Seasons greetings to all!   Mal Rockwell
> >

>David Lennick wrote:
> > Easy for you to say!
> > dl (just cleared the 50-foot driveway for the seventh time in a week)
> >

>Park your car at the STREET END of the driveway, not by the garage
>door.  Then all you have to shovel is the mound left by the street
>plow.  I know you are not parking your car in your garage because it is
>filled with records.  I had always wanted a garage for my car, but the
>after the first time I shoveled my uphill driveway -- which was the day
>after I moved in 31 years ago -- I never put the car into the garage
>again and always parked at the top of the driveway right by the street.
>And in all the years we had two cars, one was put on a gravel inlet on
>the street.  That's where the van is now, facing downhill ready to pull
>right into the road.
>
>Mike  (my shoveling days are over, anyway -- if it doesn't kill me, my
>doctors will) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

Oh wow, I'm not the only one with a full garage? Mine would fit 2
cars but it's full of 16 millimeter film prints with an air
conditioner running during the summer months. My truck sits in the
driveway & never any snow to shovel......

Oh & the records are in 2 bedrooms plus climate controlled storage
along with other film prints.