[78-L] Xmas Music

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 24 15:08:26 PST 2008

And my absolute LEAST favourite at the moment is a version of I Saw Mommy
Kissing Santa Claus, sung by some screaming little boy who keeps interjecting
"I did! I did! I saw Mommy kissing Santy Claus!" Worse than the Chipmunks,
worse than the Jingle Cats, and it goes on forever. What sick twisted mind
thought this was fit to inflict on the world?

dl