[78-L] Ho Ho Ho^

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Dec 24 10:47:44 PST 2008

David Lennick wrote:
> Easy for you to say!
> dl (just cleared the 50-foot driveway for the seventh time in a week)

Park your car at the STREET END of the driveway, not by the garage
door.  Then all you have to shovel is the mound left by the street
plow.  I know you are not parking your car in your garage because it is
filled with records.  I had always wanted a garage for my car, but the
after the first time I shoveled my uphill driveway -- which was the day
after I moved in 31 years ago -- I never put the car into the garage
again and always parked at the top of the driveway right by the street.
And in all the years we had two cars, one was put on a gravel inlet on
the street.  That's where the van is now, facing downhill ready to pull
right into the road.

Mike  (my shoveling days are over, anyway -- if it doesn't kill me, my
doctors will) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com