[78-L] 78-L was down for 1.5 hours today %

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 23 15:39:21 PST 2008

As always, three cheers for Ron!

Lovely weather everywhere..around here, snow changing to rain which will
probably be around all day tomorrow (with a bit of freezing stuff as well).
Then clear on Christmas Day, then more snow followed by a heat wave on the
weekend or something equally goofy. I apologize for all the aerosol deodorants
I sprayed into the atmosphere in the sixties..

(Didn't notice that the list was down because I've been out in that crud,
battling snow and slush and shoppers and checkout lines and having to travel 15
miles to pick up my sister-in-law's Christmas package that went to the wrong
bus terminal and in general, taking 3 hours to do what should have taken 1. Ho
ho ho!)

dl