[78-L] Don't throw away those Rosie Clooney red Columbias yet!

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Dec 22 18:21:06 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Taylor Bowie" <bowiebks at isomedia.com>
>I myself have only seen 12,847 copies of it.  But if someone wants to waste
> money on a common record,  I'm glad it's a good one!

Obviously, some poor phool with considerably more money than sense
(A rapidly disappearing species as we enter "Great Depression--The
Sequel"...?!) wanted a favourite record from his youthhood, and didn't
care how much (or KNOW how much he SHOULD have...?!) he
paid for it!

There's one born every minute...I hope they're around when I finally
decide to sell off my MANY recents dupes...?!

...stevenc