[78-L] More good record karma: Free 78's for the takin'

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 13:25:36 PST 2008

Hi everyone, once again I've got a bunch of 78's available for free, first
come first served... These are mostly records that have been given to me by
a friend who is scaling down his collection, and gave these to me with the
caveat that the discs I decide not to keep will be passed on to other
collectors or music lovers who will appreciate them.  All I ask is that you
send me the cost of postage, and you can do that once the records arrive
safely with you.

There's nothing rare or valuable, mostly 20's dance and pop records with a
bit of this and that mixed in...

For a list of the discs offered, please go to my blog here:

http://twindowlicker.livejournal.com/303978.html

Comment there or e-mail me with the discs you want, and the address where
they should be shipped.  I'll be sending them out asap.

Happy holidays to everyone here at 78-L, I really appreciate all the wisdom,
information and interaction on this list, and I'm glad to be able to
participate from time to time.  You guys are all really swell.

Andrea Walsh