[78-L] It's all music to me

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Dec 21 14:33:39 PST 2008

Coming from a non-church going family background (at least three generations
on both sides) I didn't grow up with any religious connections to seasonal
music.   That said,  I enjoy a lot of religious music from various countries
and religions,  and especially appreciate songs which speak of family,
friendship and kindness to others.

I also enjoy good music presented with imagination and genuine humor.  I can
recommend a fine album of Christmas songs which would appeal to anyone with
an ear and appreciation for good stuff:

"Oy to the World"  by The Klezmonauts.

Happy Holidays to all.

Taylor Bowie