[78-L] Trains + music,

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 21 11:26:07 PST 2008

LITTLE RED CABOOSE..Big Jon & Sparky
IN THE BAGGAGE CAR AHEAD..Vernon Dalhart
THE LONESOME TRAIN (Earl Robinson-Millard Lampell)
CLICKETY CLACKETY TRAIN..Scotty MacGregor (kids record)
SHLOIMY THE SUBWAY TRAIN..Arnold Stang
SLEEPYTOWN TRAIN..Glenn Miller
ON THE 5:15..American Quartet, Collins & Harlan, others
BAGDAD EXPRESS..David Seville
DAYBREAK EXPRESS..Duke Ellington
HAPPY-GO-LUCKY LOCAL..Duke Ellington
NIGHT TRAIN (stolen from the above)..Buddy Morrow
THIS TRAIN IS BOUND FOR GLORY (Woody Guthrie)
WHIZZIN' AWAY ALONG THE TRACK (from Carmen Jones)
SUPER CHIEF..Count Basie
WRECK OF THE OLD 97 and various alternate titles
JOHN HENRY, of course....
CASEY JONES, aber naturlich

dl