[78-L] Leaving negative feedback and variable speed turntable^

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sun Dec 21 09:36:11 PST 2008

Uh oh. Trains and 78s - better watch out!
A long time collector in the UK and I have discussed the possible
correlation between 78 collecting and train-spotting. Both involve long
lists of memorized numbers and fascination to the point of obsession.
Could it be the hypnotic effect of train cars passing and records going
round and round have something to do with these pleasurable diversions
as well?

*******