[78-L] 1922 customs decision etc. ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 20 16:27:38 PST 2008

I had an experience of CDs stolen during shipment. These were when I was
producing reissues for Dante in France, and they'd send promo copies (which
raised another problem, that of getting them..like other companies..to put a
nominal value on the package, since Canada Post otherwise regarded them as
merchandise to be taxed at full value, sometimes even covering over the green
customs sticker). One time I received a box containing..a half used bottle of
Vitamin C Cream. Customs and Canada Post couldn't have cared less, nor could
Dante (who went out of business owing me for several masters).

dl