[78-L] Stan Davis - The Body In The Bag

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Sat Dec 20 09:02:39 PST 2008

What a hoot!

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] On Behalf Of Malcolm -
Venerable Music
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 11:03 AM
To: 78-L at 78online.com
Subject: [78-L] Stan Davis - The Body In The Bag

Hello Everyone - At some point last year I junked a copy of this great
record on (kinda in the Ernest Rogers style) Okeh-45401, Stan Davis - The
Body in the Bag. Unfortunately, the disc was well worn in only about G+
condition. I did my best to make a transfer (which I uploaded here -
http://www.venerablemusic.com/StanDavis-TheBodyInTheBag.mp3), but it is
still pretty rough. Since then I have been looking for someone with a better
copy because I would love to have a cleaner transfer! So far, no luck -
anyone got it? It was also released in England on Parlophone R-567.

I'm always open to trades and such as well.
Happy Christmas!
Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com/
Venerable Radio - http://www.venerablemusic.com/samphpweb/index.html