[78-L] leaving negative feedback

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 19 14:02:18 PST 2008

This fellow is not a moron, just inexperienced I think in packing
transcriptions. He has more experience now and maybe an incentive to
learn better. And some negative feedback, altho his rating was quite
high, I doubt one incident out of many is going to affect his much if at
all but my feedback is there to be read if anyone cares to

I once received, as a gift, a transcription, someone had probably given
it to a secretary to mail, she stuck it in an envelope and sent it off.
It arrived with a large piece broken out, but fortunately in this case
the part of the record I was interested in was undamaged. So even those
involved with this hobby or professionally can overlook things.

joe salerno