[78-L] Wow/flutter, was Re: Cambridge Process

Chris Zwarg doctordisc at truesoundtransfers.de
Tue Dec 16 11:28:14 PST 2008

At 20:18 16.12.2008, you wrote:
>Try Jamie Howarth at Plangent Processes.
>www.plangentprocesses.com
>
>Doug

Yes that's the one I was thinking of. Of course this method will only help if the wow/flutter is a defect of the actual tape you have - dubbed wow will not be corrected as the process does not analyze the musical content itself (has there been any attempt of doing that for w/f correction? I imagine it could work similarly to the "autotune" gadgets commonly used by pop singers with not-so-perfect intonation).

Chris Zwarg