[78-L] Don't complain about the condition when THIS one arrives!

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Dec 15 20:36:12 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian Vein" <julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk>
> David Weiner wrote:
>> Who the hell would be this even if it was pristine? Why bother to list
>> it?
>> I don't care how unfamiliar with 78s you are....
> I'm Looking Over A Three Piece 78!

Well, we simply reword the "headline," somethin' like unto so...

"NOW AVAILABLE! A build-it-yourself phonograph record
kit! Simply place the pieces in their correct positions (NOT as
shown!) and then use your choice of adhesive to adhee them
together...and you'll have an actual antique record, which will
play almost like new!"

:-)
...stevenc