[78-L] Smothered .. or, Somebody Up There Hates Me)^

Darrell Lehman nickjay at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 13 12:31:51 PST 2008

So I'm not alone.... they're working on others!  When I looked at our TV
Guide it had the program on Saturday eve/Sun a.m. at 3.  When I went to
set up the VCR to tape it they'd changed the Guide and it now was
scheduled for Friday eve/Sat a.m. at 3 - they're pretty good!!!!

If anyone has it or sees it scheduled let the world know - we won't be
silenc mmmphhh