[78-L] My note to the bad packer

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Dec 12 17:27:21 PST 2008

Of course...but the problem with this seller was his claim in his listing
that he had vast experience in packing 78s and knew how important it is for
78s to be well-protected for shipping.

If I have any hint ahead of time that a seller/shipper is not familiar with
mailing 78s,  I give them some pointers.  But there was no indication this
time that they guy didn't even have a clue.

So far no reply from him to my message...I was sort of expecting something,
be it a "Sorry",  "so what" or  a "screw you."

Thanks to all for your input.

Taylor B