[78-L] ebay gripes

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 12 09:03:24 PST 2008

     Ebay has seemed to have turned into a tool for commercial purposes. And
with a lot of banner advertising one has to look at in order to find an
item. With all the regulations they have it seems to be no linger a garage
sale for the world. But still I find many of the 78 sellers are totally
amateurish. Instead of showing a good photo of both sides of the label on a
foreign record, it is just listed as rear this or that record. With no
listing of the song title, artist, etc. If they can?t read the language,
simple logic dictates to put a photo of it up so the person buying it can
read it for themselves. It shows these people are too lazy, or too stupid to
get it straight. One can not expect much as far as shipping from these
people.

---------
Gripes and all, folks, but I have nothing but praise for eBay - it's made me
possible to add hundreds of desirable books, records & CDs to my collection
that I might otherwise never have acquired or done so through slow and
painful acquisition.

Dave W.