[78-L] SAMPLES of the Restored Fleisher's Gullivers TRavels

William A Brent bbrent at pipeline.com
Fri Dec 12 08:20:44 PST 2008

what a bad idea!

you're promoting the quality of something and show it in the worst possible way

the dollar store DVDs look better

Its like those old commercials for television sets - the announcer
tells you how great the new
Magnavox or GE or whatever set is, then shows it to you - while you're watching
your existing set. As if it could look better than the weakest link
in the chain :-(