[78-L] Most Prized Record

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Wed Dec 10 17:42:57 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Grabbing the cat I can understand..my records are insured.
> (Yes, Dear, I sent them that message..now can I come upstairs?)
> dl

Well...the point is that INDIVIDUAL cats are NOT interchangeable...!
Phonorecords, OTOH (with the possible exception of my "promotional
copy" of a Radiex electric record...?!) are...with the exceptionof
"Zulu's Ball"...to some extent interchangeable! Likewise, had I sired
any offspring, for the most part human beings also lack interchangeability!

Besides...can you imagine trying to single-handedly rescue about 350(+/-)
milk boxes full of shellaciana, which weigh about 60+ lbs. apiece (or, in
metric, 167.332 cubic kilopascals per square hectare...?!)

The mind boggles...and the muscles ache in advance...!

Besides, escaping the conflagration would very likely involve
my rising from bed all too early...I remain officially ignorant of
the fact that the sun ever occupies the eastern half of the
firmament...!

Besides part the IIth, IF I had any beer on hand, I remain
assured that it is a NON-flammable (or non-INflammable,
should our readers feel more comfortable therewith...?!)
substance, and therefore does NOT require aggressive
rescue operations...!

Steven C. Barr