[78-L] Most Prized Record

maceo maceo at nugrape.net
Wed Dec 10 00:09:15 PST 2008

Indeed, there are other reasons why it is one I like to keep!

Would like to retain a Vocalion Hillbillies 78 and a few others, however
that wasn't the question :-)

I used to know a collector who had a section in his shelving for just
such emergencies, so that his prime 78's were handy in case of a fire
etc, he could
just grab them and run.

Gary