[78-L] Subj: Charlie & his Orchestra

Supebatone, channeled by Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 9 19:08:07 PST 2008

(Brad can't get messages through, for some reason, so he's asked me to forward
them. DL)

A copy of the Charlie and his Orchestra Nazi propaganda record of "You're
Driving Me Crazy" just came into my possession, and I noticed that the label
includes a prominent Francis Day "London - Paris - Berlin" copyright stamp.  Other
"Charlie" records also carried these insigniae.  Am I to understand that
during and after the London Blitz, the Germans submitted royalty payments along
with their bombs?   -Brad Kay