[78-L] Songs with a product name

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Mon Dec 8 18:26:55 PST 2008

I've missed 95% of the posts over the past month so missed most of these messages but yesterday while listening to Arlo Guthrie and Pete Seeger's album from 1982, Precious Friend, there's a song titled "I'm Changing My Name to Chrysler."  It's great and how appropriate it is again today.  It's about wanting to change his name to Chrysler so he can ask the government for money in response to the first government bailout of Chrysler.  I wonder if it's been redone to add GM and Ford...

Glenn