[78-L] Info request

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 8 15:04:59 PST 2008

Blue is for boys, pink is for..no, blue means you got a nice vinyl DJ copy.
Orange is the commercial issue (the first DJ pressings were also orange but on
good vinyl). Maybe they switched to pink on later DJ pressings..Decca DJ issues
also show up on various color labels including pink and green.

dl