[78-L] Most Prized Record

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 8 13:05:35 PST 2008

Off the top of my head (which isn't a very safe place for records), a decent
copy of Bert Williams' "All Going Out and Nothing Coming In" would be pretty
high on the list as far as age, value and rarity go.

A record that took me close to half a century to find is "Hollywood Holiday" by
Ben Lyon, Bebe Daniels and Skeets Gallagher.

And for uniqueness: the lacquers of the Duke Ellington Concert in Hamilton,
Ontario (February 1954) I found in a collection and which formed the basis of
two CD issues.

dl