[78-L] The Cremation of Sam McGee

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 7 14:33:12 PST 2008

One of them is The Face on the Barroom Floor (and the other one..isn't). With
the Majestic you got a picture sleeve (and cruddy shellac)..if you can find it
on red vinyl 45 in a set called "TV On Records", you get a nice quiet pressing
and a transfer from the original master. I forget whether the 45 is on Varsity
or Royale.

dl