[78-L] Miserere/La Vergine degli Angeli

Sam Brylawski goodlistening at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 09:03:39 PST 2008

The indispensable reference for answers to questions such as this one is
John Bolig's Victor discography series (Mainspring Press). His Red Seal vol.
2 shows that these works were paired on Victor 8097, offered for sale in
Sept., 1928. You'll also find them paired on HMV DB-1199 and IRX-27. John
notes that two different takes of the Miserere were on 8097 (onlt take 2 on
the HMV issues).

Sam