[78-L] Thursday Night Trivia

soundthink at aol.com soundthink at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 23:13:47 PST 2008

Again, no brand names, but...

Leave the Dishes in the Sink, Ma - Spike Jones
Dirty Dish Rag Blues - Light Crust Doughboys
She Left Me Runnin' Like a Sewing Machine - Jimmie Davis
Ice Cream Freezer - Roosevelt Sykes
My Stove Won't Work - Casey Bill Weldon
The Faucets Are Dripping - Malvina Reynolds
Tele-vee-shun - Stan Freberg

Cary Ginell