[78-L] Vaughn Meader and Sam Goody

P G C re_p_g_c at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 20:13:47 PST 2008

When the first messages of this thread arrived, I didn’t know what you were talking about, (maybe because I am not an American citizen) it was until I examine this Sam Goody comment that I was interested, I followed the links to the record and then I understood.
Just want to share with you that I have the vinyl record, issued before JFK dead. Yes, here in the middle of nowhere, rural Mexico’s Country side.
 Is there a way to know if this is the original release?
I can read:
“This album was recorded mono and stereo at the Fine Recording studios in New York City on October 22, 1962”
I was twelve then.