[78-L] Vaughn Meader and Sam Goody

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Dec 4 15:19:34 PST 2008

I was 11 when Kennedy died.  I loved President Kennedy and loved the album
as well.

I have played it a number of times since then,  and actually find some
comfort in hearing those skits and jokes,  even for the umpteenth time.

 JFK was a living,  breathing human being,  and in a way the album helps to
keep him that way in my mind.

Taylor B