[78-L] Seeking Dick Todd discography

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 4 10:21:20 PST 2008

Gene Miller has a near complete run of the Bluebirds. Rust incorrectly lists
two Arthur Todd sides as being by Dick (they ain't, nohow), and the O'Connell
date of November 4/37 is probably much more accurate for the one Canadian
Bluebird disc (issued in the US as B-7313) than the "1936?" date Rust has. The
Decca sides are all in the Decca books..only ones that'll be difficult to
document are the odd discs on Rainbow, some Oberstein labels and I think one on
Banner.

dl