[78-L] Turn around time for auctions

Stephen Davies SDavies at mtroyal.ca
Wed Dec 3 07:58:24 PST 2008

Folks,
        thanks for your responses.  I did hear from this auction house
last night for the first time.  It was an email merely stating their
surprise that I hadn't received my winnings yet, but still without any
details of what I won, or how many packages I should be expecting, or when
they were sent.
        Ultimately, this seems to be an awkward introduction to this
company, but they offer so many fine records that I know I'll continue to
use them.
        I have to say that I have had terrific service, tho not quick,
from every other auction house except this one.  My problem is that I've
never been billed before without a list of my winnings and an approximate
shipping date.
Stephen Davies,
Calgary

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please
contact the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in
error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may