[78-L] XXI Jahrhundert--was: ^ Story of the LP

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Dec 1 21:30:57 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> And by yet that same token (which is getting to be pretty popular),
> September
> 2009 will be the 70th anniversary of <correction>
THE END OF
> World War I(II?!).

More to the current point, next October will mark the 80th anniversary of
the
beginning of "The Great Depression"...which required World War II and the
deaths of tens of millions to correct...!!

Okeh...are we now about to enter "Great Depression -- The Sequel?!"
(I THINK We ARE!!)...and if so...(1) will we need WWIII to correct
this...and...(2) how many humans (if any) will survive WWIII?!

Comment ca va...?!

...stevenc