[78-L] Story of the LP, 78, WW1, etc

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Mon Dec 1 17:25:00 PST 2008

I remember a book I read as a child called "Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Engraved Sword" or something, wherein the boy detective proved that a Civil War sword was a forgery because it commemorated "the First Battle of Bull Run", when of course that conflict was just "the Battle of Bull Run" until they had a second one. Oh, how I looked up to Encyclopedia Brown. I'll bet he now can recite all the Columbia and Victor matrices off by heart.

--
Steve.

From: Michael Biel <mbiel at mbiel.com>