[78-L] Story of the LP, 78, WW1, etc

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Dec 1 17:12:20 PST 2008

Taylor Bowie wrote:
> Perhaps he meant the beginning of WW2 (1939)?
>
> Taylor B

No, he means the anniversary of the NAME of the earlier war.  It was not
ever called World War ONE untill there was a World War TWO.  Did we
fight the Revolutionary War I or Civil War I????  Was there a One
Hundred Years War I??  Can there ever be an War of 1812 II???

Mike (let's beat our swords into record stampers and study only the war
of the speeds) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com