[78-L] Irving With Plenty of Money...

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Nov 30 21:27:26 PST 2008

Dave is correct on this one....it's Jarrett singing in that sequence in
Hollywood Party.

But speaking of Irving Kaufman,  on some VHS tape I have someplace is a
segment of Irving singing With Plenty of Money and You...does  anyone know
the source of this clip?  I'm guessing it's from a short subject, one which
is not listed on IMDB.

I think I got the tape from Joe Lauro but don't recall for sure.

Taylor B