[78-L] shtunked-up labels, was Re: Liberty Music Shop L-231

richmarkow at aol.com richmarkow at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 08:09:10 PST 2008

 White paint/print was not necessarily exclusively on Brunswick. I have a vertical-cut demo "OkeH SOUVENIR RECORD" with very neat white print surrounding the label on each side. "SOLD BY W.W. KIMBALL CO., 808 SO WABASH AVE., CHICAGO, PHONE HARRISON 4012" The remaining curcumference is taken up by 5-pointed stars. It may depend upon a local dealer or the custom in a local market. Does anyone have access to a trade publication which may include ads or notices from someone providing this service or selling a device whereby a dealer could do it?

 Rich M.

Message: 16