[78-L] Catching up

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Nov 29 20:39:06 PST 2008

David Lennick wrote:
> You haven't missed a thing..all them chazzers have been too stuffed to send
> anything other than a list of appropriate Thanksgiving songs. The rest of the
> time, cricket sounds.
>
> dl

Major 4022-A (with frogs)
Speedy-Q 7869-A (with frogs)
Speedy-Q 7870-B (several)
Speedy-Q 7905-B (one)
Speedy-Q 7918-B (one)
Speedy-Q 7818-B (one and one frog)
Gennett 1179-B (crickets and katydids)
Little Orley and the Cricket    Uncle Lumpy [Brannum] with Fred Waring
and His Pennsylvanians
     Decca 88014 in K-?   (45 is: 9-88014 mx 45W74473-3 in 2-104)

Had to get some 78 relationship in somehow.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com