[78-L] Ben Pollack Question

David Jessup dgjessup at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:27:48 PST 2008

Hello, Doug -

Yes, that's a rare one; fits in with what's known (take/couplings, per Russ Connor, are -6/-4, -5/-5). These "real" Pollack recordings (not Kirkeby) are known on Perfect (like yours) and Romeo, as our good dl mentioned. Reissues abound, but originals are rare, even in a "mere" V condition.

Congratulations!

All best - Dave J
===
Previously, on 78-L:

Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:12:54 ESTFrom: DRJAZZ78 at aol.comSubject: Re: [78-L] Ben Pollack Question
Sorry, Too much Turkey last night is my excuse. Takes are: I've Got Five Dollars: 10416-6 Sweet And Hot: 10417-4. Also, does anybody have the Henry Thies Gennett 3118 "Angry" they would swap or sell me? E- or better. Doug